Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Step by Step:

I was busy with a new series of character development where I stumbled upon a rudimentary sketch I had done long long back. The expression of the bird stuck with me until I decided to make it the very first post. So, here's sharing of the simple coloring process i did on the original sketch
 Now, i thought of cleaning up the sketch first to bold lines...
 Then here I added basic colors to the bird..
 A very slight amount of shades on the edges where required..
 Multitone shading with same color shades as the basic color earlier added...
 Highlights added to complete the bird...
 Now to start with the background...
 Finishing the background with special emphasis on the bird....
Hope you like my very first entry...:)...

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work! I never knew you oould sketch this good! Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very gud....keep the good work...Do call incase any assistance required form my end..LOL

    ReplyDelete